Here's a little something to enjoy for Christmas - some will have seen it before,but it's a favourite of mine - so something seasonal from the Noggin Clontith jingles collection which I have created to share with my blog followers.
We're getting close now to festivity time, and I'm busy with the paint brushes, completing commissioned work and sorting out some personal gifts - which of course MUST include some artwork or other!
We will celebrate with the traditional turkey, as many Cypriots have done now since introduction in the 1950's. I must look out my husband's Santa (Santa Vassilis) suit to delight the children,
and ensure that we are well stocked with local wine, Chivas Regal, and Zuvaneer to complement our Christmas feast.!
We have white lights in the trees around our house all year round, but for Christmas we will add more, and a few festive trappings.
Christmas is a time when those of us ex - pats who aren't returning home for the holidays think about our family and friends in UK - great to have SKYPE. - Last year I managed to tour several UK Christmas feast times from our 'den' - the computer screen being the link across the miles.
The friendliness and welcome of local Cypriot people though brings a true warmth and sense of belonging as always, and I guess there will be dancing feasting and celebration at times in the village.
I am passionate about Cyprus, and the village of Kouklia in particular. I'm lucky enough to live and work in the area
- Kouklia Artworks - lovely old Village Buildings with many exciting traditional products
- OPENING HOURS and CONTACT
- VITUAL TOUR OF THE ARTWORKS BY JOHN COOLS - http://www.cyprusmyisland.com/paphos/kouklia
- Art and Craft classes Programme
- trip adviser
- MEET THE ARTISTS AND CRAFTERS
- About Kouklia
- Kouklia Maps and pictures with a little music to add to the atmosphere
- Great Opportunity at the new Centre for Artists and Crafters
- About Angela Winstanley
- Paintings and other artwork
- Creating a colour pencil portrait
- Trompe L'oeil
- Ceramics Pebble painting and Models
- Posters, CD covers and promotion material
- Photographic restoration and enhancement
- Angela's Noggin the Gnome Adventures
- Comments and recommendations
- Price List
- UK DIRECT DELIVERY SERVICE
- Contact Angela
- Angela's Blog
- Images of Cyprus